With Christmas around the corner, why not save on buying generic cards and make your very own special one for a loved one.
You will need:
- 6 colorful paints
- Tissue to wipe your fingers clean
- A white card paper
- A black marker
- Fold paper/card in half
- On the front of the paper/card place your thumb into the paint and place onto the paper
- White finger clean with tissue and do the same with the next colour
- Repeat the steps with all the colours until you have the desired amount of light bulbs
- Join them together with the marker as if they were on a light string as in the picture
And ta-dah…you have you own home made gift card with colourful lights.